Sunday 24 January 2021

The great nottingham project.




 So fellow wanderers and weirdos of the world my first string of blogs, shall it be about great battles or random facts about clothing of the early medieval period or something else..... 

Yeah the something else I think. So we start 2021 with a new spring in our step and I have decided to build Nottingham as it was during the medieval period. (As it's for wargaming I've been a lot looser on the authentic front but I shall explain.

So the planned project is to construct a series of modular boards that when combined will represent the wonderful shit hole of fair Nottingham.( I'm allowed to call it a shit hole I live hear the rest of you can bog off)


Any way back to the plan that when finished will sit nicely at a whopping 9 feet by 4 feet or for you non imperial measurements users about 2.9m by 1.2m

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Nottingham Project (part4) or bugger I'm moving house

So noble readers (or reader more likely) the great nottingham build project for the baron wars is going to have to go on hold for now due to...